World's Natural Beauty
Rainbow Motel is a professional photographer specializing in landscape and nature photography. Working as a freelancer, he is able to capture images that allow you to see some of the most amazing places and sights on Earth.
Buffalo at the State Park
We are located next to Hot Springs State Park which is one of the nicest State Parks in Wyoming. The Big Horn River is less than a half mile from our motel. And we are just across the street from the fairgrounds!
The Rainbow Motel has rooms for from 1 to 6 people. We have rooms with 1 queen, 2 bedroom suites with a queen in each room, or a 2 bedroom suite with 2 queens in the front room and 1 queen in the back room. We even have a room with 1 queen in front room and 2 twins in the back room! All 2 bedroom suites have a TV in each room !
All rooms have:
- Tub/shower combination
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Flat screen TV's and 55 cable channels
- Queen size beds
- AC and heat
- All rooms are nonsmoking for the people who appreciate this care to detail. We care about you and want exceptionally clean rooms so you will have a fantastic stay!
- We have been smoke free for 23 years
- Parking right in front of your room for easy access
- Free ice at office for registered guests
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Benches for enjoying the vacation in front of your room
- We do have a select number of dog friendly rooms
Clean, comfortable, and quiet!
We are a single level motel with 1950's and 1960's charm. Rooms are clean and comfy with modern luxuries of the here and now. We will be happy to guide you to the local attractions and activities available in the area such as photography, hiking, fishing, hot springs swimming, sight seeing, rafting, rodeo & dinosaur bone hunting just to name a few! Plus all the other river and scenic activities that will fulfill your vacation. Go on a tour to Wyoming Whiskey distillery and enjoy the scenic drive! Lots to see and do then come back for a well earned rest so you can start fresh the next day!
ONE QUEEN ROOM